What you usually look for in a font manager is for it too be quick and able to manage large font libraries.
FontAgent Pro manages to do this well. The application includes both smart search and keyword search to easily find any font you're looking for. Fonts are well categorized and easy to find via the main window. We encourage you to create smart sets to also arrange them to your preferred order. You can quickly access the ones you want via smart activation.
In terms of performance, FontAgent does not seem to suffer any slow down even if you have a large library of more than a 1,000 fonts. FontAgent also include many handy tools to manage your fonts in batch. You can quickly clean up fonts and remove errors or even update them. The application also includes Adobe Photoshop CS5 support, so you can quickly upload your custom fonts to an image you're retouching.
FontAgent's strength, the interface, is also its weakness. While it's packed with a lot of very useful features it can be a little confusing to work with, especially for new users. You'll have to give yourself a little bit of time to get used to it.
FontAgent offers a lot of features to quickly manage large font libraries. While a little complex for new users, it comes in really handy once you get used to it.
- More font data than ever
- New user interface provides easy font access
- Smart activation opens the fonts you need
- Smart classification categorizes fonts automatically
- Smart search finds fonts fast
- Smart sets that update automatically
- Keyword search finds fonts like magic
- Online font store makes buying fonts easy
- Smart scripts speed workflow
- Smart installer gets you started fast